Sunday, May 30, 2010

D.A.D.

Happy Fathers day to all that wonderful dad of this world!!!!
"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believe in me"
Vintage Dad (any year) - Black by BRANDED
DADDY HERO personalized custom keychain by yourcharmedlife

DAD Little House Village by thelittlereddoor

Love YOU - custom engraved rock by sjengraving

Motherboard / Computer cufflinks - Green by DaveTheBear

Oak Tree screenprinted microfiber necktie, copper ink by toybreaker

Handcrafted artisan genuine leather messenger bag UNISEX by chicleather

Boutique Black Spanish Leather Fashion Cuff with Aged Studs by urbanboutique


Midnight Black Leather with Silver Center bracelet by KarensjewelryKorner

Brushed Aluminum Vinyl Turntable Shaving Bag by queenbee55

Shaving Brushes by sacredwaterssoapco

DAD'S Grill Chefs Apron and Matching Hand Towel by 4myangels


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic choices and theme! I also like the "look" of your blog - great design and bath products. I will be checking them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soaps are delicious looking! Great prices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my turntable bag for your lineup! Great choices for Dads everywhere.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for featuring my shaving brush! we should swap soap sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. urbanboutique on etsy.com

    Hey Thanks for showing my studded cuffs!...
    for all cool dads (and daughters) everywhere!

    Stop in and browse the store!
    Leather cuffs and boutique jewlery
    urbanboutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picks for all the dads out there! thanks so much for including my village :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your blog looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete